Is UNO Giving Up on Hockey? And if so, should I?
My worst fear has just came true. The candidate I felt was woefully unqualified to be named head coach of UNO...April 5, 2017
A Change in Direction
You may have noticed a decrease in my blogging in recent months, and frankly, I owe my infrequent readers a bit...March 29, 2017
Who Will Replace Dean Blais at UNO?
Deep down, I knew it probably was coming. I hoped it wouldn’t, but I had that feeling that Dean Blais wasn’t...March 15, 2017
UNO Hockey Needs Solutions, Not Scapegoats
Two years ago, UNO shocked the college hockey world by advancing to the NCAA Frozen Four. It seemed like the Mavs...March 13, 2017
Am I The Last UNO Fan Who Hasn’t Given Up on Hockey?
Somehow, I get this feeling that I’m in the minority of UNO fans when I say that I’m still looking for...March 8, 2017
Husker Fans Shouldn’t Blame 2016’s Collapse on Talent
The recruitniks were out in force in December and January, trying to pin the blame on Nebraska’s 2-4 finish to the...February 23, 2017
Staying Sane Online In the Age of Trump
In 1966, Robert F. Kennedy once quoted a Chinese curse saying There is a Chinese curse which says “May he live...February 9, 2017
The Worst Week of the Year: Is It Perhaps the Last?
Wednesday is National Signing Day for college football – a day that represents the worst of college football. I used to...January 30, 2017
Mike Riley Gets a Redo on His Coaching Staff
I suspect that I’m in the minority of Husker fans that wasn’t terribly surprised that Mike Riley made more changes on...January 12, 2017
2017 Gives UNO Hockey a Chance to Hit Reset
The best thing that could be said about 2016 for UNO hockey is that it’s over. A year ago at this...January 5, 2017
- Anatomy of an Era pays tribute today to the recently departed, one-of-a-kind Brian Nunns.
- Nebraska County Countdown to Kickoff: Day 82
- Friday Night Lights Happening in Memorial Stadium This Weekend
- Nebraska County Countdown to Kickoff: Day 85
- Friday Frosted Flakes: Coach Verduzco the Cook, Cross-Examining Corn Nation Writers and Solo: A Star Wars Story Mini-Movie Review
- Nebraska County Countdown: 77 – Garden County, Ku Klux Klan Encounter
- Frosted Flakes: Blackshirt “Tradition”, A 150-Man Roster And “County Scholarships“
- Frosted Flakes: Rabbits, Skinnydipping, and Climbing Racoons
- Nebraska County Countdown to Kickoff: Day 92
- Nebraska County Countdown to Kickoff: Day 87